Coming up tonight on a special 2-hour Tuesday Night Sports Show - 15th November 2011
We’re here on 98.7FM in Cardiff and online at www.radiocardiff.org with 2 hours of sporting discussion and debate.
- Up until 8pm we have special studio guests Sunil Patel and Simon Richards from Show Racism the Red Card Wales and Welsh footballer, Nana Baah.
- With more and more allegations of racism in sport, particularly football, surfacing in the wake of the John Terry incident, we discuss the role charities, campaigners, sportsmen and women and the public can play in eradicating the problem.
- We also hear about peoples’ personal experiences of racism in the sporting environment and about the work of Show Racism the Red Card Wales in schools and local clubs.
- Is the lack of black and Asian managers and coaches indicative of racial problems in football, or is it more a cultural consequence.
- And within Wales and the UK what more need to be done to eradicate racism once and for all?
We want to hear your views on this issue so get in touch with the show.
Give us a call on: 02920 235 664
Send us a Text: 07728 758 759
In our second hour we feature our usual mix of award winning sporting discussion and debate, including the Cardiff Blues, Wales 4-1 defeat of Norway, Simon's Ice Hockey round-up, the latest boxing news and Yousef's UFC and Ultimate Fighter report.